Skip to main content

JOB Opening for a new MT Company

MEGATECH OUTSOURCE, INC.

A business process outsourcing company announces the following job openings:


Position

System Administrator - 25-40 yrs old
graduate of BS Computer Science or related IT courses
Proficient in setting up network connectivity, LAN or WAN, internet gateways, server calibration and maintaining IT Operating System. Knowledgeable in Linux or Windows OS

Computer Technician - 25-35 yrs old
graduate of BS Computer Science, Computer Technician or related IT courses
Proficient in hardware and software repair, networking and other related PC troubleshooting

Office Secretary - 20-30 yrs old
graduate of English, Development Communications, Journalism and other English related courses

Training Assistant - 20-30 yrs old
graduate of BS Education, AB English, Development Communication, Journalism and other English related courses. Preferably with teaching license or experience

Accounting Clerk - 20-30 yrs old
graduate of BS Accounting
Proficient in corporate accounting and bookkeeping
Preferably with at least 1 year accounting experience

Trained Medical Transcriptionist - Finished the basic or advanced MT training
minimum of 90% accuracy and 300 LPD
graduate of a 4-yr course, preferably nursing, physical therapy and other medical or allied courses, or graduate of English, Development Communications,
Journalism and other English related courses

Trained Medical Editor - Minimum 2 yrs MT experience
minimum of 98% accuracy
graduate of a 4-yr course, preferably nursing, physical therapy and other medical or allied courses

Note: All applicants must pass the MT Qualifying examinations.

Apply now and submit the following:
  1. Application Letter
  2. Comprehensive Resume
  3. 1 pc. 2x2 picture
  4. Photocopy of transcript of records
Submit your applications at Megatech Outsource, Inc., 3F AN Corporate Tower 2, Maya Maya St., Brgy. Lapu-lapu, Agdao, Davao City, 8000 Philippines
Tel. No. 234-1268 look for ELISA A. SAAVEDRA, Ed.D.


Comments

chloe said…
hi..im a nurse garduate of san pedro college..im interested on being a MT but do i still have to enroll to a certain training program for MT? pls contact me thankyou. 09208249292..
Albert said…
Good day Sir/Ma'am:
I am interested in applying as a medical transcriptionist. I just finished my 6-month MT course with a 2-month OJT. I would like to continue on developing my skills with your company.

Thank you.

Albert Conrad Salinas (09085296985)
menchu said…
I am interested with the computer technician position, I worked for 3 years as a computer instructor with complete TESDA national certificate of Computer hardware servicing NCII and a PC operation NCII..please contact me 09072341813
Unknown said…
Dear Sir/Madam:

I wish to apply for any vacant position that will commensurate to my qualification. I am John Roger C. Tape, a graduate of Information Engineering Technology[I.E.T]3yrs at North Point College of Arts & Technology last March 2007 and am currently looking for a suitable employment.

I had the opportunity to work as an OJT or Supervised Industry Training (SIT) at St. Mary’s Academy and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE XII) for a short period of time. In that experience, I have demonstrated excellent human skills in addition to strong encoding, troubleshooting on system unit and installations. I believe that my education, skills & experiences fit your requirements and I am confident that my skills would be an asset to your company.

Herewith attached are my resume and transcript of records for your perusal. I am available to meet with you at a time that is convenient to you. You can reach me in this number, text/call 09106685262,forward to hear from you soon.
Chuy said…
Good day!
I'm a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing. I passed NCII Medical Transcription. I would like to apply as a Medical Transcriptionist in your company.
Thank you.
contact me: 09102309889
hi.. my available pa ba sa Computer Technician?? Interested kc ako mag apply ehh..
I'm Johnny Mar C. Muaña, 21 y/o.
Just call me lang if my vacancy 09197828718.. slamat po

Popular posts from this blog

URGENT HIRING: Technical Support Engineers

3 TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEERS for Davao • Graduate of Electronics and Communications Engineering or Computer Engineering • 21-26 yrs old. • Male • Single • Willing to work under pressure. • Fresh Graduates are welcome. Interested and qualified applicants may send their application letter, comprehensive resume, transcript of records, and recent 2x2 picture with white background at Dctech Office. TO: The Human Resource Department Dctech Micro Services Inc. Ponciano Reyes St., Davao City Tel #: 221-2380 local 1141

URGENT HIRING: Virtual Assistant

DctecH Micro Services, Inc. Is in need of VIRTUAL ASSISTANT (In-charge of providing administrative, technical or creative services to clients, usually to other independent entrepreneurs and solo or small business practices) • FEMALE • 18-25 yrs old, Single • Candidate must possess at least High School Diploma / Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate • Knows how to use Computer • Physically fit with pleasing personality • Willing to be trained • Willing to work on extensive hours and work on night shifts • Ability and desire in handling customers with care • Honest and hardworking • Can start immediately WALK IN APPLICANTS ARE IMMEDIATELY PROCESSED. Interested and qualified applicants may send their application letter, comprehensive resume, transcript of records or high school diploma, and recent picture at DctecH office no later than October 5, 2007. To: Human Resource Department Dctech Micro Services, Inc. Ponciano Reyes Street, Davao City Tel Nos. 221 2380 local 1