Skip to main content

URGENT HIRING: Virtual Assistant

DctecH Micro Services, Inc.

Is in need of

VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
(In-charge of providing administrative, technical or creative services to clients, usually to other independent entrepreneurs and solo or small business practices)

• FEMALE
• 18-25 yrs old, Single
• Candidate must possess at least High School Diploma / Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
• Knows how to use Computer
• Physically fit with pleasing personality
• Willing to be trained
• Willing to work on extensive hours and work on night shifts
• Ability and desire in handling customers with care
• Honest and hardworking
• Can start immediately

WALK IN APPLICANTS ARE IMMEDIATELY PROCESSED.

Interested and qualified applicants may send their application letter, comprehensive resume, transcript of records or high school diploma, and recent picture at DctecH office no later than October 5, 2007.

To:
Human Resource Department
Dctech Micro Services, Inc.
Ponciano Reyes Street,
Davao City Tel Nos. 221 2380 local 1141

Comments

marz said…
..gud pm poh .. nangangailangan poh bah keu ng aplicant? now??
nag hahanap kc me ng trabaho.
yiemz said…
Good Day!!!just wana ast f ders stil a job hiring or available position in ur company...coz im lookng 4 a job
forpendu said…
i would like to ask if your still accepting applicants as a virtual assistant posted last 2007?


thanks!
lovel
vonny said…
Warm greetings!!!

I am Vonny (nickname), 19 years of age, looking forward for a nice job that could help me support and finance my College Education and some financial matters, and your kind response for this would be a big help for me.

This not serve as my application. I just wanted to know if your company is still accepting applicants for vacant job position you have...^_^ a job that needs not to be a college graduate or have finished of a particular course or degree, but at least a simple job that you could offer to me.

I am only a 2nd year college student, taking up Bachelor of Arts major in English. I believe I am doing well on my past performances in work. And my learnings and working experiences have improved me a lot better.

I would be more willing to come to you in person for interview if you wish to know more about me. I hope you will send me some informations I needed for application. If I am not qualified, I will understand but please let me know.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS... ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

JOB Opening for a new MT Company

MEGATECH OUTSOURCE, INC. A business process outsourcing company announces the following job openings: Position System Administrator - 25-40 yrs old graduate of BS Computer Science or related IT courses Proficient in setting up network connectivity, LAN or WAN, internet gateways, server calibration and maintaining IT Operating System. Knowledgeable in Linux or Windows OS Computer Technician - 25-35 yrs old graduate of BS Computer Science, Computer Technician or related IT courses Proficient in hardware and s

URGENT HIRING: Technical Support Engineers

3 TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEERS for Davao • Graduate of Electronics and Communications Engineering or Computer Engineering • 21-26 yrs old. • Male • Single • Willing to work under pressure. • Fresh Graduates are welcome. Interested and qualified applicants may send their application letter, comprehensive resume, transcript of records, and recent 2x2 picture with white background at Dctech Office. TO: The Human Resource Department Dctech Micro Services Inc. Ponciano Reyes St., Davao City Tel #: 221-2380 local 1141